Sunday, June 15, 2008
Hello Guys.
Guess who am I?
I'm so bored.
So I shall post about My Favs in Badminton

First up, Taufik Hidayat.
Whose smashes can go up to 305kmh
o.o

Next, Boonsak Ponsana.
Handsome guy.
This picture does not show it but he is. :D

Lee Chong Wei.
The guy who recently won Peter Gade.
Very smart. I forgot what's his girlfriend's name is.
I wanna get her autograph too.

Lin Dan. Ranked 1st in Badminton.
Smart. Fast movements etc etc etc.
Girlfriend is below

Xie Xing Fang.
Regi thinks shes hot.
Realized she is but not on court.
Look below. So cute.

So sweet. Awww...
I found a nicer picture of these two.
But I'm too lazy to upload.
There's stil people like
Ronald Susilo (He's bod is seriously hot I tell u)
Kendrick Lee (Regi says he's handsome. I beg to differ)
Li LI (I just thought of her name so I typed it down)
Lee Chong Wei's girlfriend (Saw her play but doesn't know her name)
Peter Gade (too lazy to upload pictures; ask SY)
Coach Nor or Noor or Nur (for him...He says he knows Ronal and Kendrick!)
BADMINTON! 11:38 AM