HELLO EVERYONE
I AM KIT YEE AND I AM FREE BECAUSE I AM NOT BUSEE! I NEED TO DO OR I WILL JUMP OF THE BUILDEEEENG!
oh gosh you can see how bored i am :D
I PACKED MY TABLE AND MY COMPUTER SOOOOO I REALLY HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO DO AFTER THAT other then buying presents for lots of people.. around 38! there goes my money! :D OH and i need to train to lose weight and grow to diana's height by next year... YES I CAN OK!:D
oh my gosh this is so fun cause its my first time posting ahhh what should i do so exciting haha yes i am making this post longer by the second tick tock tick tock:D
oh yes people lets go to the zoo/ night safari on thursday :D :D want?? or should we just catch a movie... madagascar 2? (i can't spell) :D
oh myyy we should go out together everyweek! i must tressure these 2 months = 60 days = 60 x 24 hours (my calculator is like miles away) = 60 x 24 x 60 seconds. WOW i bet its a huge number! :D oh my gosh i am really bored really really really bored!
i am going crazy soon cause i sound as if this is my own blog and i don't know why haha ok nvm i shall end of here and go off to dreamland :D
oh i shall post one photo everytime i blog :D or maybe one photo per day!
Photo of the day:
shit how do you upload photos.... let's see
OH I SEE IT!
HERE GOES:
