Tuesday, February 17, 2009
It may be over.
BUTTT OUR TEAM ISN'T OVER YET!
Keep IJ Badminton going mannnn!
MAMBT!
Its been 4 years.
FOUR YEARS!
I think these must be the best years ever.
Remember how we started off with about 10 people in our batch?
AND POOOOF! only 5 of us now.
Its soooo tough to let go.
SOOOO SOOOO tough.
All the times we spent together at shit trainings,
and all the outings and fun we had.
Its not even farewell yet and I am Fing missing yall!
Like what tiff said.
Lets make this last year together memorable even though zonals are over.
STUDY TOGETHER EVERY ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK!
BRE AND I ARE GONNA TRAIN ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK.
We are gonna help the juniors.
They are gonna be just like us.
START FROM SCRATCH.
It's Not Time To Let Go Yet.
Neither Can We Let Go.
BADMINTON! 9:32 PM