Thursday, December 17, 2009
Hello! (:
Southzone starts in one month and one day's time!! (: (18 Jan right?)
We can't waitttt! Wheeheee! So let's train hard :) AND WIN A MEDAL! HEEHEE.
WE GONNA HAVE A SENTOSA OUTING SOON!!! IT'S GONNA BE SOOO FUN!
WOOHOOO!!! All must try to come ok! OK?!?!!?!
I'M SSSSOOOOOO FREAKIN PISSED!!! Today, suppose to have TENNIS SESSION!!! But...luck wasn't on our side...it was raining cats and dogs...i was so sad...=( and why sooooo many ppl can't make it??? I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time, PLS replyy the msg and please be able to make it cause it is suppose to be a bonding session and NOBODY....I SAY NOBODY even bothered to reply Yi Ning's msg...so everyone must make an effort to reply and be able to turn up BY HOOK OR BY CROOK!!!
Hahah okay that's all. BYEEE (:
-Anabel, Shimona, Shi Ying :)
BADMINTON! 1:31 PM