Wednesday, December 30, 2009
To the juniors:
There are things that we never want to let go, people we never want to leave behind. But letting go, doesn't mean the end of the world, it's the beginning of a new life. You have to let go, to accept the life that awaits you. Don't cling onto history. And who said we'll be gone forever? We won't. MAMBT will never be gone. We'll come back. To give you guidance, and advices, and of c
course, the fun, joy and laughter that yall have been yearning for. Trainings may be a little dead without us, but work harder, make it a point to start anew. Sec 3 09, yall are the seniors now. It's time for yall to set the humour in the hall. Inject laughter into everyone else's lives. Do the same, as what we've done. Train hard, aim for that medal that yall have been dreaming about. Go, jump up high and snatch it from the rest. Glory is yours. I believe, yall will make it. Work hard now, before you start to regret. I Love Yall, and needless to say, I'll miss each and everyone of you. Farewell doesn't mean goodbye forever. It only means, we'll no longer be team mates. Friends, we will forever be. Don't be sad anymore. Treasure the time you have with everyone else. All the way IJ Badminton
Badders, strive for that round little gold thing, called the MEDAL. All the best, in your studies too :D
I LOVE YOU.
-Tiff
BADMINTON! 1:39 AM